11.27.2010

Screen saver Princess of my Heart

Tuesday, December 23, Boca condo, my bedroom
Lilly is flipped out over the made-for-TV movie about Mia. It airs on Jan. 10. Lilly wants to tape it. I don't know why she is so freaked out about it. She says that I should be freaked too because both of us, me and Lilly, are in the story. Honestly, I'm not the least bit curious. The movie looks dumb and the girl they got to play Mia doesn't even look like her. She's not bad looking or deformed or anything, but she's not Mia. Why do I want to waste time watching some lame attempt to profit from the life of the most fantastic girl in the world? Mia is a goddess. People just need to get used to it and stop trying to "figure" her out or something. You can't imitate a goddess. You just can't.

She was in the AP press releases again today. My girl told some dignitary at a luncheon, or breakfast thing, that the current drought in the Mediterranean region is "the pits." It was a breakfast she and her grandmother, the Dowager Princess Clarisse, were hosting for the Genovian Olive Growers Association. The article made it seem like the members of the GOGA were offended, but I think it was very sweet of her! She was trying to be sympathetic to their plight. I mean, the drought is hurting the olive crop and she was just being the kind, compassionate person that she naturally is. There was another photo of her. I saved it to my desktop. I had to cut her scary grandmother from the picture, though, but once I cropped it so that it's only a pic of Mia, of my beautiful Mia, I made it the background on my desktop. This process inspired me to create a Mia Screensaver. I'm not too happy with it but I got tired of messing with it, so it will have to do for now. Besides, there is nothing that makes me smile more than seeing Mia's lovely face floating all over my computer screen whenever I'm idle for too long. I should add a scrolling caption: Princess Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Moscovitz Renaldo. I'm determined that Mia and I will be married someday. Of course, she won't be Mrs. Michael Moscovitz, but I think our combined surnames work rather well together. I suppose her dad will have to make me a Prince of the Blood Royal or something, HRH Michael Moscovitz Renaldo, or whatever. We'll be like the Elizabeth and Philip of the XXI century. Prince Philip is cool. He's seriously into environmental issues and all the cutting edge research in science. He also has a strong personality and a reputation for saying what needs to be said, even if it is politically incorrect or offensive. He is also fiercely loyal to, and protective of his wife, who is also his queen. Mia is my queen. My princess. The queen of my heart. Queen of Hearts. Mia, where art thou? I miss her voice, her face, her lips, her smell! It was cruel. Just as we come together, declaring our love for each other, we were ripped apart!

OK. I need to get a grip. I want to publish the latest issue for Crackhead by the end of the week. Paul from the computer club thinks I'm crazy to publish the piece on Windows, but I don't care. Someone has to stand up to Bill Gates and call his Microsoft empire what it is: a monopoly and a bully!

No comments:

Post a Comment