11.29.2010

Ode to Mia

Wednesday, January 7, Later
Mia, my dear
what can I say,
to make it clear,


my love for you,
grows greater everyday.


Greater? Would 'stronger' be a better choice?


The Princess of my Heart,
is a million miles away.
So far apart, from the start.


All the best of Hollywood,
they try to profit from your highness.
But I know they're not any good.
Because nothing can imitate you.


I still haven't decided where I'm taking Mia for our first real date. She was at the OPERA when I called the Palace. I was dining at Le Crabbe Shacque, courtesy of the early bird senior citizen discount, when she returned my call. How classy! I wonder how she liked, or didn't like, the opera. It's hard to know. Mia generally doesn't like plots with loads of tragedy and death. She likes romantic, happy, funny plots. Like Beauty and the Beast. I can't wait to hear all about her experiences in Genovia. Knowing Mia, I'm in for every delicious detail. 


CloneMyFly: Moscovitz, I just sent you a long OpEd on your Windows vs. Linux article. 
CracKing: Go away. 
CloneMyFly: No. The BF also has a bone to pick with you. 
CracKing: I'm busy.
CloneMyFly: WTH do YOU have going on? And don't say making out with your gf because I know she's in Monaco or whatever.
CracKing: Genovia. 
CloneMyFly: Right. I knew it was one of those pea sized principalities. Hey, isn't the movie of her life on tonight?
CracKing: Terminated


That's it. I'm changing my screenname and I'm not letting Judith Gershner find out the new one. Let's hope she takes the hint. For a change. Oh crud. Lilly just pounded on my door and informed me in her *pleasant* (not) way that the Mia movie is starting in five minutes. Guess I better go watch it with the others. Even though it will only make me miss the real Mia more than I already do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment