11.28.2010

Seventh day of Hanukkah

Wednesday, December 24, the condo, my room
Mom and Dad gave me a color printer. That was the best thing I have gotten this year. It's cool. It is a laser color printer.

They can't give me what I really want. Mia.

Mia Thermopolis Renaldo, Princess of Genovia.

Lilly is extremely annoying (more than usual) with her obsession about the upcoming Mia movie. She doesn't like the actress they got to play her. She laughs at me because, she says, the guy who plays me is a "hottie" ("unlike you," she says, "but it's Hollywood so every guy has to be a hottie") but the guy who plays Josh Richter is apparently a "dreamboat." Whatever. I seriously don't know what girls mean when they talk about "hotties" and "dreamboats."

Mia is hot. I know that much.

Mia is hot.
Lilly is not.
Mia is my girl.
Lil makes my stomach curl.

Josh is an ass.
I think I just passed gas.

I guess Mia is a dreamboat too.
Though I don't really know what a dreamboat is supposed to be.
I know I like it when I have dreams about Mia.
Which is all the time.
And it's great.
But not as great as having her in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment