11.30.2010

The Band With No Name

Monday, January 12, the condo, my room
I don't think Prince William ever had a rock band. Sure, he can play polo, but that's a team sport, based on team merit, and consequently relies on team effort rather than individual skills. You can't rely on the other band members when you're playing precision bass or keyboards or guitar. Each band member has to pull his/her weight. Things seem to be coming together for the band, which still has no name. Paul from the computer club already confirmed that he is interested in playing the keyboards. I got Boris to commit on the electric violin and Felix is taking the drums (and with his goatee he seriously looks the part of the drummer of a rock band). That leaves the guitar and precision bass. Boris thinks Trevor, this guy in the AEHS marching band, might want to do the guitar, and I'm all over precision bass. Now all we need is a name.

The Geekheads
The Fab Geeks
The Fab Five? Geeks
The Goatees (I'm not growing a goatee.)
Frontal Lobotomy (off-putting?)

Second night Mia hasn't called. But whatever. I'm going to see her in exactly a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You posted so many times since I last read it! Ahhhh slow down! D:
    But awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe

    I get kind of carried away when I'm inspired to write. :)

    ReplyDelete