11.29.2010

The question of our first date

Saturday, January 3
OK. Here is my problem. I have to take Mia on a real date. I mean, the Non-Denominational Winter Dance doesn't count as our first date, or does it? I don't think so. Because I didn't ask her to the dance. I just showed up, hoping she'd be there, and she was, and it transpired that we happened to have been in love with each for..... well..... forever. Or at least, in my case, since I was 13. So that doesn't count as a date, and without an official date, we can't be officially a couple. So I have to take her on a date asap. The question is, what kind of date? Dancing? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking dinner, but it can't be just any dinner. I mean, any dinner date would be fine for any girl. But this is Mia!!!!! It has to be special. It has to be unique. It has to be perfect. Like Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment