1.14.2011

Flash Forward

Wow. I haven't updated this blog journal since high school and all my entries are about Mia. But I knew what awaited me when I reopened it. I was hoping it would help me to revisit the past, give me perspective and clarity. But it didn't. It just made me feel worse. So much for my experiment to get in touch with my feminine side! Forget that. I'm so damn tired. I've been working on Charlie all day, almost non-stop. We barely take breaks to eat. Some of the guys, and women, even eat while they work. This I refuse to do, so by the time I get around to ordering some take-out, I'm starving. I think about Mia all the time, even while I'm working, which is a little alarming. I used to be a master compartmentalizer but since that night back in NYC, when she went all Britney Spears on me, I can't close my eyes without seeing her face. And then my heart feels all heavy and painful and I get this knot in my throat. Thank God for Charlie. If it wasn't for Charlie, I don't know if I'd be able to get out of bed everyday.

I wish she would answer my emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment